Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Poor Baby
My baby is sick. Sunday night about 30 min after we put her to bed Addi woke up screaming and nothing would calm her down for 45 min. Finally we calmed her down a little by giving her a sock to play with and turning on the tv. That didn't last long about 5 min later she was screaming again and we didn't know what to do. Then she threw up her dinner (peas and applesauce) all over. I didn't know if she threw up from crying or if she was crying because her tummy hurt. After a bath and a few more screaming episodes we got her to sleep. Then on Monday she had a fever and this is what she looked like most of the day.
It was so sad I didn't know what to do for her except give her Tylenol. She spent most of the day in mommy and daddy's bed watching PBS and sleeping. She liked cuddling with her blankie and teddy bear.
On Tuesday she seemed to be doing better more active but still cranky. Then when I was feeding her I noticed puss coming out of her ear so I called the doctors office. It was after hours so I got the triage nurse and she told me to take her to the insta care. Well turns out that because our doctor is not on the insta care's list our insurance wouldn't cover it. The insta care is associated with the university and our doctor is at the university so I don't know why she wasn't on the list. Anyways in short we ended up at the emergency room. We got an antibiotic and some ear drops.
She seems much better today but she does not let me touch her ear and she hates the ear drops, but no more fever. She is also a lot more payful and even found Tito sleeping under the covers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO glad she's feeling better!!
That is so sad. I am glad she is doing ok. mjuy,mkjuilmily kuuuu k, gmhn Spencer just wanted to send his love.
Post a Comment