Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tito's new hair cut

Tito came in this morning from playing in the backyard and this is what he looked like.
He had found some burrs and managed to get them stuck all over in his hair. Since it had been a couple of years since Tito had been to a real groomer (I usally give him his haircuts) I called the groomer at our vet and they were booked for 2 weeks, so It was up to us to fix Tito up. Jared pulled out all of the burrs and I gave him a hair cut.
Here is all of Tito's hair. It had been awhile since Tito had a short haircut. It isn't really the best timing for a short hair cut considering it is starting to get cold but it we left it long he would just manage to get into some more burrs. Also when it snows if he has long hair the snow sticks to it and the longer he is out in the snow the more covered he get. Tito will just have to where a sweater which he does in the winter anyways.
Here is Tito's new look. I did a fairly good job if I do say so my self and it was a lot cheaper.

1 comment:

Jamie Ortega said...

Wow you did a great job at cutting Titos hair he looks wonderful!