Sunday, October 19, 2008

Temples, pumpkins, and car crashes

That is what are day was full of. Today we went to Nauvoo for ward Temple day. On our way up there is was very foggy and we couldn't see very far in front of us and then when we crossed the Mississippi river into Illinois all of a sudden it was bright and sunny. We left Addi with the sitters at a near by church so that Jared and I could enjoy the temple together. Addi is always very good for other people so I don't worry about her to much anymore when I have to leave her. Addi loves to see the temple or at least that is her favorite song ("I Love to See the temple" from the LDS children's song book)and I know this because every time I start to sing it she gets a huge smile on her face.
After the Temple a bunch of us with kids stopped at a pumpkin patch on the way home. It is a very fun pumpkin patch with lots of things for kids. Addi was a little to young for most of the things but she did like playing in the giant sandbox of corn kernels. When we got home Jared when to help the lady he works for rake her leaves and on the way home he was rear ended by a SUV that then proceeded to drive away (more details in the previous post). So our day was full of all sorts of entertainment how about your?

3 comments:

Katey said...

That first picture of Addi is adorable. She is getting so big and is adorable! Sounds like you had an interesting weekend :)

Tawnya said...

I am so glad Jared is ok. What an adventure.

Anonymous said...

Oh so sad :( you guys are not having the best of luck.