We are having 18 days of Christmas this year just because I decided to start today with a little activity everyday until Christmas. So on our first day of Christmas we took a nice little walk to the swing and then came home and made hot chocolate (or hot milk as Addi says) and baked some mini raspberry muffins. Baking muffins serves two purposes in the winter. One they are yummy and two the oven warms up our house and as a bonus raspberry muffins smell good. I think the raspberry muffins went perfect with hot chocolate and the best part is my husband doesn't really like raspberry muffins so more for me.
On our walk Addi discovered what she wants for Christmas. We were walking around our complex and we past someones patio on our way to the swings. All of a sudden Addi stopped and said Wow! I looked over to see what she was looking at and there sat one of those razer scooters. She immediately walked over to it and tried to climb on. I told her not to touch that it wasn't our and she looked at me and said I want one. I told her to tell her daddy and she seemed content with that and we continued our walk. I love when she talks it is so cute, and no she will not be getting a scooter for Christmas maybe in a few years.
2 comments:
Ahhhh....but she wants a scooter.
Sadie wants a pink scooter for Christmas... What a fun idea to have an activity a day until Christmas!
Crystal
Post a Comment