Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On the second day of Christmas

I am sorry another post with no pictures, but I promise pictures tomorrow.
On the second day of Christmas whats a good to do, but to go and get some Dunkin' Donuts. Addi and I like to sometimes while we are out running errand to stop and get some donuts. It isn't hard considering that there is a Dunkin' Donuts on every corner and I am not kidding. We had playgroup today and hadn't had breakfast so what a perfect donut day. They even had special Christmas donuts what more could we as for.
Later when daddy got home (we got him some donuts too) we went to go rent a movie together. As we were walking back to the car I noticed Addi was holding a Kit Kat. I asked Jared if he had bought that for her and he said no. Our daughter is a little thief. Apparently while Jared was getting the movie she had grabbed it without anyone noticing. I took the candy back in the store and luckily because she is cute no harm was done, but I am thinking we need to have a little lesson in stealing things.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dunkin Donuts on every corner. That's pure happiness. I need to move there.