I am sure you have all been dying to know what we have been doing for our days of Christmas activities. Well they have consisted of col col (coloring) in a Christmas coloring book and playing with nativity paper dolls both sent by Grandma Peggy thanks grandma. On Tuesday Mommy was so busy sewing and just left Addi to her playing when all of a sudden Addi brought me a Toy still in the box that I had never seen before asking for help. Apparently she had found a wrapped present from Great Grandma Keep under the tree and decided to unwrap it. Since I still had more sewing to do and I could just take away this fun new toy she found I helped her take it out of the box. It was a talking purse and she loves it. Thanks Great Grandma. I guess we won't be putting anymore wrapped presents under the tree. The funny thing is that when Grandma Peggy sent her presents that she was suppose to open before Christmas she just carried the wrapped presents around and wouldn't let any unwrap them, I guess she got the hang of unwrapping presents.
Yesterday we went to the dollar store to get a couple of things and Addi started picking things out and telling me they were for daddy so I let her do a bit of Christmas shopping and she did a pretty good job. Since I don't want to spoil the surprise I wont tell you everything that she picked out, but one thing she did pick out was some m&m's and she went around the store telling everyone they were for daddy. Maybe daddy eats to many m&m's if his 20month old daughter knows to get him some at the store.
Today we went to the library and picked out a Christmas movie to watch. Addi enjoyed watching Mickey's Christmas Carol last night on TV so we got Mickey's Christmas sing-a-long. I don't think Addi enjoys my singing to much. When I was singing she came over and stuffed some fruit snacks in my mouth and then when I started singing again she started singing. That is why daddy sings her bedtime song to her and not mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment