Monday, August 18, 2008

New Camera

Yeah, I got a new camera. The last digital camera I had since high school and I didn't realize how much better camera have gotten. My last camera was a 3 mega pixel camera and my new one is a 12 mega pixel camera. I got the cannon rebel XSi digital SLR camera now I feel like a professional even thou I am not quite to that level. I have been reading a lot of books of how to take good photos and I am going to take some photography classes so I can take better pictures and not have to pay to get my daughters picture professionally done. Here are some picture we took this weekend with the new camera.


Isn't my baby the most beautiful baby in the world.

4 comments:

HeatherA said...

What a beautiful baby...and beautiful pictures too! Digital SLRs make it so easy and fun, huh? Addi is a doll!!

Ashley said...

I really like the new camera ~ I seriously can tell a difference in the quality of your pix on here! Yea!

Amy said...

Yeah a HUGE difference! She is really cute.

Chelsea said...

Ok, I'm totally jealous. My 35mm is a Canon Rebel and I really want the digital. I'll have to talk to you more about how you like it. The downside to having an SLR-- you can't take videos can you?